Bankruptcy Attorney – Starting at $925.00
The Best Service At The Most Competitive Price In Los Angeles
Filing for Bankruptcy can be difficult on many levels. An underlying financial hardship may lead to bankruptcy, but how will the bankruptcy fees be paid? At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our bankruptcy attorneys understand the difficult predicament of having to pay for a bankruptcy attorney when experiencing a great financial hardship. That is why we have the most reasonable fees and fee payment arrangements in Los Angeles County.
Great Reviews on Yelp and Google
Our Chapter 7 bankruptcy fees are usually a couple hundred dollars less than the other lowest competitor and up to a thousand dollars less than the most commonly quoted fee in Los Angeles County. We have NO SURPRISE FEES. We will not charge you hidden fees like many other attorneys. We are upfront with our fees and stick to it.
Over 800+ Cases Filed – 99% Success Rate
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with service that is friendly and accessible. We will not talk down to you or lecture you like other attorneys. We will work hard to do everything we can to give you a great experience at a price you can afford.
1. We Guarantee Our Fees. We do not believe in charging high fees for simple cases. We guarantee our attorney fees to be the lowest and have no surprise additional fees. If you find a lower fee show us a quote and we will beat that price.
2. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, and finish all the required courses.
3. Free Consultation. Get a free consultation with a real bankruptcy attorney not a paralegal or secretary. Many other bankruptcy law firms will advertise a free consultation but when you call they will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real bankruptcy attorney. Your free consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real bankruptcy lawyer at one our conveniently located offices.
4. Easy Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees, we will work with you to devise a feasible payment plan. You can start with an initial payment as low as $100.00.
5. Filing Fee Waiver Available. If you qualify for a court filing fee wavier in Chapter 7 bankruptcy, our bankruptcy attorneys will help you in the process. We will do everything we can to help lower your overall cost.
6. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
7. Convenient Locations. We have 4 convenient locations to serve you. We have offices in Burbank, Pasadena, Torrance and Santa Clarita.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Bankruptcy Stops Creditors
Once you file for bankruptcy, the Automatic Stay comes into effect and stops all collection actions by creditors including lawsuits, wage garnishments, bank levies, foreclosures and all telephone calls and letters.
Do not be intimidated by aggressive creditors. Bankruptcy is there to provide you with relief from creditors so that you can have a fresh start.
Finances Are Not Your Self Worth
Bankruptcy was passed into law for a reason. In fact bankruptcy is specifically mentioned in the United States Constitution. Filing for bankruptcy does not mean that you are a bad person. Throughout its history, our country has recognized the essential relief that bankruptcy provides to its people. Most people feel tremendous guilt about filing for bankruptcy. But they file bankruptcy because it is the best way to get back on their feet. We understand the difficult time you are going through and will help guide you to a fresh start.
The Different Chapters Of Bankruptcy
Most consumer (non-business) debtors file under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. The most common form is Chapter 7 and it is known as liquidation bankruptcy and has the unique power to essentially wipe out nearly all of your debt. Chapter 13 bankruptcy reorganizes your debt and creates a payment plan of 3 or 5 years. Each chapter has its own requirements to file and has unique powers not available in the other. For instance Chapter 13 has the power to strip a second mortgage from your home if the second mortgage is completely unsecured.
Attorneys Committed To Our Clients
Our Bankruptcy Lawyers focus in on our clients’ best interests. Although our business is filing bankruptcies, if it is not the best option for you we will be honest in our evaluation. The decision to file is a uniquely stressful and emotional time for our clients. We understand the sensitive time that you are going through and will guide you through the process of bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy attorneys take the time to give your case the care it requires to obtain a successful discharge.
Contact The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney At Maclean Chung Law Firm To Schedule A Free Consultation
Our bankruptcy attorneys serve all of Los Angeles County. Our main office is in Burbank, California. We also have branch offices in Pasadena, Torrance and Valencia (Santa Clarita). Our bankruptcy attorneys can meet you at the location that is most convenient for you. Call us at (818) 305-6200 to set up a free consultation.