Affordable Bankruptcy Lawyers – Starts at $775.00
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our Bankruptcy Lawyers understand that paying for a bankruptcy lawyer is not easy. If you are contemplating bankruptcy, it’s likely that you do not have thousands of dollars to pay a bankruptcy attorney. That is why we have affordable low cost bankruptcy fees for those that qualify. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy starts at $775.00 for attorney’s fees and we have one of the lowest upfront fees for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
1. Great Reviews on Yelp and Google. Our law firm has been around for many years and we have filed hundreds of bankruptcy cases. Finding a bankruptcy law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories. Check out our reviews on Google and Yelp and rest assured that we will handle your case with care and skill.
2. We Guarantee Our Fees. Our Affordable Low Cost Bankruptcy Attorneys are constantly researching the prices of bankruptcy in Los Angeles. We are confident that our prices are the most competitive in Los Angeles. If you find a lower fee we will beat it. Just show us a quote and we will beat that price.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. Not only do we offer one of the lowest fees, but we are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you provide all required documents, disclose everything, tell the truth, attend the Meeting of Creditors, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy. We will take a payment plan. You can start with an initial payment as low as $100.00.
5. Free Consultations. Get a free consultation with a bankruptcy attorney. Many other bankruptcy law firms or companies will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real bankruptcy attorney. Your consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real Bankruptcy Lawyer.
6. Filing Fee Waiver. If you qualify for a filing fee waiver with the court, our bankruptcy attorneys will help you. Our bankruptcy attorneys have a great track record of helping people in need apply and get their filing fees waived by the court.
7. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Never File For Bankruptcy Alone, We Have Affordable Low Cost Bankruptcy Options
The alternatives to hiring a bankruptcy lawyer are scary. Although you should be careful of attorneys fees, your goal should never be to do a cheap bankruptcy. A cheap bankruptcy would consist of you either filing for bankruptcy alone, or hiring a “document preparation” company. Filing bankruptcy alone is not an option. A typical bankruptcy petition is over 50 pages long and requires intimate knowledge of the Federal Bankruptcy Code. You may apply an exemption erroneously and may possibly lose property that could have been protected.
Another type of cheap bankruptcy is to use a “document preparation” company. Using a “document preparation” company to file bankruptcy may actually be worse than filing alone. California bankruptcy attorneys in Burbank are regulated by the State Bar of California. A “document preparation” company regulates itself. We have seen clients that have experienced unimaginable nightmares with “document preparation” companies. It’s not uncommon for these companies to have no knowledge of bankruptcy law, perform shoddy work and charge their clients relentless hidden fees. And you may be surprised to learn that “document preparation” companies are forbidden from giving legal advice. If you cannot get legal advice on your bankruptcy, what is the point of paying someone to do it?
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our low cost bankruptcy lawyers in Los Angeles have seen it all, when it comes to people trying to file a cheap bankruptcy and getting into serious trouble. Our California bankruptcy lawyers want to help you file for bankruptcy the right way, by giving you an affordable low cost bankruptcy option.
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our affordable low cost Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers do not believe in hidden fees. We will always strive to be upfront with you and completely honest.
The low cost affordable Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm serve all of Los Angeles County with offices in Burbank, Pasadena, Torrance and Valencia (Santa Clarita). If you are interested in learning more about our affordable low cost bankruptcy service, contact our office today to schedule a free consultation.