Relentlessly pursuing our clients’ best interest. The extensive knowledge and experience of our Pasadena Bankruptcy Attorneys are at your service.
The Pasadena Bankruptcy Attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm have the knowledge and hands on experience that comes from helping over 3,000+ clients and establishing a sustained record of success over 30 combined years of experience. From the first meeting to the conclusion of the case, our Pasadena Bankruptcy Attorneys provide our valued clients with the highest levels of personal service and individual attention.
Combined Years of Experience
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Success Rate
Debt Discharged Through Bankruptcy
We are Pasadena Bankruptcy Attorneys. Our lawyers are focused on our clients needs and best interest. If bankruptcy is not the best option for you, we will let you know. Our goal is always to serve our clients’ best interests.
Have questions about bankruptcy? Check out our “Frequently Asked Questions” page for answers to the most common bankruptcy questions. Or better yet, contact us to schedule a free consultation. One of our bankruptcy lawyers will be happy to answer all your questions during a free consultation.
1. Great Reviews on Yelp and Google. Our law firm has been around for over 10 years and we have helped thousands of clients get a fresh start and have consulted with thousands more. Finding any law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories from our clients. Check out our reviews on Google and Yelp and rest assured that we will handle your case with care and skill.
2. Low Cost Bankruptcy Lawyer. We believe in providing quality representation with a fair and reasonable fee. Our fees start at $925. We understand you are having financial difficulties, so our fees are structured with that in mind. Our fees are based on the complexity of your case. If you have a relatively simple case, our fees will reflect that fact. You will be given a quote of our services at the conclusion of your consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available w/ Low Fees. If you are unable to come up with the total fees, we will take a payment plan. You can start with a low initial payment.
5. Free Consultations. Get a free consultation with a knowledgeable and experienced attorney. Many other law firms or companies will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real attorney. Your consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real lawyer.
6. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Low Cost Pasadena Bankruptcy Lawyers Focused On The Needs Of Their Clients
MacLean Chung Law Firm knows how emotional and stressful it can be for our clients. We will work with you to guide you through this time and give you a fresh start so that you can start a new phase in your life.
Creditors will stop at nothing to collect their debt. Creditors will call you at all hours of the day, at your home, your workplace, and sometimes they will even call your family members. Filing for bankruptcy gives you immediate protection through the Automatic Stay. The Automatic Stay comes into effect immediately upon filing and prohibits creditors from contacting you in any form to collect their debt.
An important consideration in most cases is whether or not a client qualifies for relief under Chapter 7. A person qualifies for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy if they pass the “Means Test”. The “Means Test” is a test that takes into consideration a person’s income and expenses.
The first part of the “Means Test” considers the person’s income. If income is lower than California’s median income, then they automatically qualify. If income is higher than California’s median income, then expenses must be taken into account and considered in relation to the income.
The “Means Test” is a complicated government formula that we can perform for you. If you are wondering whether or not you qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, we will be happy to talk to you about your case.
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our lawyers know each case is different and needs specialized attention. Our Pasadena lawyers take the time to give your case the care it requires to obtain a successful discharge.
If Chapter 7 is not the best option for your particular case, then you may be a candidate for Chapter 13. Each Chapter of Bankruptcy has its advantages and drawbacks. And whether or not Chapter 7 is ideal or Chapter 13 is ideal will depend on your particular facts. We offer a free initial consultation by an attorney at our Pasadena office. We will ask you the questions we need answered to determine your best option. If filing for bankruptcy would not be the best alternative, we will let you know.
Contact The Pasadena Bankruptcy Lawyers Of Maclean Chung Law Firm To Set Up A Free Consultation
Although our Pasadena bankruptcy lawyers serve all of Pasadena and the surrounding communities of Alhambra, Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles, El Monte, Altadena, Arcadia, Eagle Rock, Atwater, Los Feliz and Los Angeles. Our Pasadena office is located at 225 S. Lake Ave., Suite 300, near the intersection of Lake Ave. and Del Mar Blvd. Call us at (626) 628-9664 today to set up a free consultation at our Pasadena office.
*$925 fee is for attorney’s fee. Attorney fees depend on the complexity of each case. A free consultation must be completed in order to obtain a quote for each case.