We are Bakersfield Bankruptcy Lawyers admitted to practice in the United States Bankruptcy Courts of the Eastern District of California. We are reaching out to the City of Bakersfield to help their residents get a fresh start. Although our offices are located in Los Angeles County, over the years we have helped many Bakersfield residents successfully get a fresh start. And we are reaching out directly to the residents of Bakersfield to offer our services with an exclusive simple, low fee offer. Check out our “Frequently Asked Questions” page for answers to the most common bankruptcy questions.
1. File Your Case Remotely. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible for our Bakersfield clients. All aspects of your case can be handled remotely. The consultation with a lawyer can be conducted by phone. Everything from signing up to getting your case filed can be accomplished via phone and email. Of course, for those who are willing and able to come to Los Angeles County, in person appointments are available at our office in Santa Clarita or Burbank.
2. Great Reviews on Yelp and Google. Our law firm has been around for over 11 years in Los Angeles County and we have helped thousands of people get a fresh start with a success rate surpassing 99%. Finding a law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories. Check out our testimonials and our reviews on Google and Yelp and rest assured that we will handle your case with care and skill.
3. We Guarantee Our Fees. We are confident that our prices are the most competitive in Kern County. Many of our clients have shopped around and have consistently told us that our fees were the lowest. If you find a lower fee we will beat it. Just show us a quote and we will beat that price.
4. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are so confident in our ability to file your case, we guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge in a Chapter 7 Case because of our mistake, we will REFUND ALL OF THE FEES you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, finish all the required courses and attend your meeting of creditors.
5. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy, we will work with you to devise a feasible payment plan. You can start with an initial payment as low as $337.50 over 4 monthly payments and we will file your case when you complete your payment plan.
6. Free Same Day Consultations. Get a free same day phone consultation with a licensed attorney admitted to practice in the Eastern District of California. Your consultation will happen with a real licensed attorney on the day that you make your first call.
7. Zoom and Telephone Meetings Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come to on of our offices in person, we can conduct all meetings and complete your paperwork through Zoom, telephone, email, and text message.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
BAKERSFIELD BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING DEBT RELIEF
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy usually takes around 4 to 6 months to complete from filing the petition to getting the discharge. Before a petition is filed a course in credit counseling must be completed. Then after a bankruptcy petition is filed a course in financial management must also be completed. Both courses are available online and must be taken from an approved provider. One such bankruptcy course provider is debtorcc.org. Approximately, a month after the petition is filed the debtor is required to attend a 341(a) meeting (otherwise known as a creditors meeting) at an office in Bakersfield. A bankruptcy lawyer from our office will accompany you to the meeting. During the meeting a bankruptcy trustee will ask questions relating to information provided in the petition. And any creditors that want to ask questions can show up and ask questions; but in most cases no creditors will be at the meeting. Then approximately 3 to 5 months after the meeting, the bankruptcy court will grant the discharge of debts.
Our law firm offers a free initial consultation with a licensed bankruptcy attorney to determine whether or not you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. A lawyer from Maclean Chung Law Firm also consults clients on whether or not Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be best for their situation. There are times when filing for bankruptcy would NOT be the best alternative. We will discuss every option with our client.
The debt relief lawyers of MacLean Chung Law Firm serve all of Bakersfield and the nearby areas in Kern County. Call us today to set up a free consultation with a Bakersfield bankruptcy lawyer.
CALL THE BAKERSFIELD BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS AT MACLEAN CHUNG LAW FIRM TO SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION
*$975 fee quoted above is for attorney’s fees. If we take your Chapter 7 bankruptcy case your attorney fee will be $975. Other fees generally apply in most cases. Filing fees ($338 or $313), credit report fee ($45) and costs associated with completing the mandatory credit counseling and debtor education courses ($15 to $25).
The Bakersfield Bankruptcy Attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm have the knowledge and hands on experience that comes from helping over 3,000+ clients and establishing a sustained record of success over 30 combined years of experience. From the first meeting to the conclusion of the case, our Bakersfield Bankruptcy Attorneys provide our valued clients with the highest levels of personal service and individual attention.
Combined Years of Experience
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Success Rate
Debt Discharged Through Bankruptcy