Filing for Bankruptcy can be difficult on many levels. An underlying financial hardship may lead to bankruptcy, but how will you find an attorney who is both experienced and affordable? At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our bankruptcy attorneys understand the difficult predicament of having to pay for an experienced bankruptcy attorney when undergoing a great financial hardship.
Although our prices are lower than our competitors, you will receive more personalized service. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with service that is friendly and accessible. We want you to feel good throughout the process, we will not lecture you like other attorneys.
We are focused on giving you a fresh start and providing you with clear, detailed information to make an informed decision. (Frequently Asked Questions) We will work hard to do everything we can to give you a great experience at a price you can afford.
1. Free Same Day Consultation. Get a free same day consultation with a real bankruptcy attorney not a paralegal or secretary. Many other bankruptcy law firms will advertise a free consultation but when you call they will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real bankruptcy attorney. Your free consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real bankruptcy lawyer at one our conveniently located offices. Phone consultations can be scheduled for the same day when you call. If an attorney is available when you call, you can start your consultation immediately.
2. Fair and Reasonable Fees. We believe in providing quality representation with a fair and reasonable fee. That is why our fees start at only $925* for bankruptcy cases. Our fees are one of the lowest in Los Angeles County. We understand you are having financial difficulties, so our fees are structured with that in mind. Our fees are based on the complexity of your case. If you have a relatively simple case, our fees will reflect that fact. You will be given a quote of our services at the conclusion of your consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, and finish all the required courses.
4. Easy Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees, we will work with you to devise a feasible payment plan. Our payment plan allows you to pay your fees in 4 easy monthly installments.
5. Filing Fee Waiver Available. If you qualify for a court filing fee wavier in Chapter 7 bankruptcy, our bankruptcy attorneys will help you in the process. We will do everything we can to help lower your overall cost.
6. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
7. Convenient Locations. We have 3 convenient locations to serve you. We have offices in Burbank, Pasadena and Santa Clarita.
8. File Your Case Remotely. Are you located far away from our office locations or just too busy to meet in person? If you prefer to do everything via phone, email and/or fax, we can accommodate your needs. There is no need to meet in person if you prefer to work with us remotely.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Bankruptcy Stops Creditors Once you file for bankruptcy, the Automatic Stay comes into effect and stops all collection actions by creditors including lawsuits, wage garnishments, bank levies, foreclosures and all telephone calls and letters.
Do not be intimidated by aggressive creditors. Bankruptcy is there to provide you with relief from creditors so that you can have a fresh start. Finances Are Not Your Self Worth Bankruptcy was passed into law for a reason. In fact bankruptcy is specifically mentioned in the United States Constitution.
Filing for bankruptcy does not mean that you are a bad person. Throughout its history, our country has recognized the essential relief that bankruptcy provides to its people. Most people feel tremendous guilt about filing for bankruptcy. But they file bankruptcy because it is the best way to get back on their feet.
Don’t let your fear of filing bankruptcy lead you to make another mistake by signing up with a debt consolidation company. We understand the difficult time you are going through and will help guide you to a fresh start.
Most consumer (non-business) debtors file under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. The most common form is Chapter 7 and it is known as liquidation bankruptcy and has the unique power to essentially wipe out nearly all of your debt.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy reorganizes your debt and creates a payment plan of 3 or 5 years. Each chapter has its own requirements to file and has unique powers not available in the other. For instance Chapter 13 has the power to strip a second mortgage from your home if the second mortgage is completely unsecured.
Attorneys Committed To Our Clients Our Bankruptcy Lawyers focus in on our clients’ best interests.
Although our business is filing bankruptcies, if it is not the best option for you we will be honest in our evaluation. The decision to file is a uniquely stressful and emotional time for our clients. We understand the sensitive time that you are going through and will guide you through the process of bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy attorneys take the time to give your case the care it requires to obtain a successful discharge.
Contact The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney At Maclean Chung Law Firm To Schedule A Free Consultation.
Our bankruptcy attorneys serve all of Los Angeles, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange County. Our main office is in Burbank, California. We also have branch offices in Pasadena and Valencia (Santa Clarita). Our bankruptcy attorneys can meet you at the location that is most convenient for you. Call us at (818) 305-6200 to set up a free consultation.
*Starting bankruptcy fee of $925 is for attorney’s fees. Other fees apply in most cases, such as a court filing fee ($310 or $335), a credit report fee ($45), and costs associated with required credit counseling and debtor education courses ($10 to $25 each).