Most people who are interested in filing bankruptcy are suffering from low income. We specialize in working with low income individuals and our fees are one of the lowest in Los Angeles County. We also have easy payments plans to make it easier on our low income clients.
1. Top Tier Service at an Affordable Low Cost. Our law firm has been around for many years and we have filed well over 1000+ bankruptcy cases with over 99% success rate. Finding a law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories from our clients. Rest assured that we will handle your case with care and skill.
2. Fair and Reasonable Fees. We believe in providing quality representation with a fair and reasonable fee. We understand you are having financial difficulties, so our fees are structured with that in mind. That is why our fees start at just $925*. Our fees are based on the complexity of your case. If you have a relatively simple case, our fees will reflect that fact. You will be given a quote of our services at the conclusion of your consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. Not only do we offer one of the lowest fees, but we are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you provide all required documents, disclose everything, tell the truth, attend the Meeting of Creditors, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy. We will take a payment plan. Our payment plan allows you to pay our fees in 4 easy monthly installments.
5. Free Consultations. Get a free consultation with an attorney. Many other debt relief law firms or companies will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real attorney. Your consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real licensed lawyer.
6. Filing Fee Waiver. If you qualify for a filing fee waiver with the court, our bankruptcy attorneys will help you. Our attorneys have a great track record of helping people in need apply and get their filing fees waived by the court.
7. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
The alternatives to hiring a bankruptcy lawyer are scary. Although you should be careful of attorneys fees, your goal should never be find the cheapest bankruptcy service. A cheap bankruptcy would consist of you either filing for bankruptcy alone, or hiring a “document preparation” company. Filing bankruptcy alone is not an option. A typical petition is over 50 pages long and requires intimate knowledge of the Federal Bankruptcy Code. You may apply an exemption erroneously and may possibly lose property that could have been protected.
Another type of cheap bankruptcy is to use a “document preparation” company. Using a “document preparation” company to file may actually be worse than filing alone. California attorneys are regulated by the State Bar of California. A “document preparation” company regulates itself. We have seen clients that have experienced unimaginable nightmares with “document preparation” companies. It’s not uncommon for these companies to have no knowledge of bankruptcy law, perform shoddy work and charge their clients relentless hidden fees. And you may be surprised to learn that “document preparation” companies are forbidden from giving legal advice. If you cannot get legal advice on your bankruptcy, what is the point of paying someone to do it?
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our low cost lawyers in Los Angeles have seen it all, when it comes to people trying to file a cheap bankruptcy and getting into serious trouble. Our goal is to help our low income clients file the right way, by giving you an affordable low cost option.
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our affordable low cost Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers do not believe in hidden fees. We will always strive to be upfront with you and completely honest.
The low cost affordable Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm serve all of Los Angeles County with offices in Burbank, Pasadena, Torrance and Valencia (Santa Clarita). If you are interested in learning more about our affordable low cost service, contact our office today to schedule a free consultation.
* Bankruptcy fees at $925 are attorney’s fees. Attorney’s fees are based on the complexity of each case. A free 10 minute consultation must be completed in order to obtain a quote for each case.
Other fees generally apply to most cases: court filing fees ($310 or $335), credit report fee ($45), and costs related to completing the required credit counseling and financial management courses ($10 to $25).