Filing for bankruptcy doesn’t have to be a difficult decision. Get all the information you need to make an informed decision with a free consultation with a Glendale bankruptcy lawyer. Our bankruptcy lawyer will be honest with you and give an analysis of your case based upon your best interest. Whether you file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or choose not to file bankruptcy, our ultimate goal is to guide you through this difficult time.
Check out our “Frequently Asked Questions” page for answers to the most common bankruptcy questions.
1. Happy Clients – Great Reviews. Our law firm has been around for over 12+ years and we have helped thousands of people get a fresh start. Finding a bankruptcy law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories from our clients. Check out our online reviews and rest assured that we will handle your case with care and skill.
2. Lowest Bankruptcy Fees. We believe in providing the highest quality representation with the lowest fees in Glendale. That is why our fees start at $925. We understand you are having financial difficulties, so our fees are structured with that in mind. Our fees are based on the complexity of your case. If you have a relatively simple case, our fees will reflect that fact. You will be given a quote of our services at the conclusion of your free bankruptcy consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles County to offer a guarantee of your bankruptcy discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund all of the fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, attend the meeting of creditors, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy, we will work with you to devise a feasible payment plan. Our payment plan allows you to divide your total fees into 4 easy monthly payments. However, cases are only filed upon payment of the entire fee.
5. Free Consultations. Many other bankruptcy law firms or companies will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real bankruptcy attorney. Your consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will only happen with a real Glendale Bankruptcy Attorney. Clients who have conducted multiple bankruptcy consultations with different bankruptcy attorneys, have told us time and again that our consultation was the best and most informative.
6. Zoom and Telephone Meetings Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in to our office, we can conduct all meetings via Zoom and telephone.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Don’t let creditors ruin your life with their endless threats and mind games. Hire a Glendale bankruptcy lawyer at MacLean Chung Law Firm to put an immediate end to all creditor harassment. The Automatic Stay immediately comes into effect when a bankruptcy is filed and prohibits creditors from contacting you about your debt. Creditors are not allowed to call you or even write you a letter. Bankruptcy gives you unique protection from creditors that you can not get from anywhere else.
Our philosophy on bankruptcy is to take the time to give each client the attention they need and deserve to put their minds at ease and to obtain a successful discharge.
Contact A Glendale Bankruptcy Lawyer From Maclean Chung Law Firm To Set Up A Free Consultation
Our Glendale bankruptcy lawyers serve all of Glendale, California. Our main office is conveniently located near Glendale, CA in Burbank. We also have branch offices in Pasadena, and Valencia (Santa Clarita). Our bankruptcy lawyers can meet you at the office location that is most convenient for you. Call a Glendale bankruptcy attorney today to set up a free consultation.
* $925 fees is for attorney’s fees. Attorney fees are based upon the complexity of each case. Other fees generally apply. Court filing fee ($313 to $338), credit report fee ($45), costs associated with completing the mandatory credit counseling and debtor education courses ($15 to $25).
The Los Angeles Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm have the knowledge and hands on experience that comes from helping over 3,000+ clients and establishing a sustained record of success over 30 combined years of experience. From the first meeting to the conclusion of the case, our Los Angeles Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorneys provide our valued clients with the highest levels of personal service and individual attention.
Combined Years of Experience
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Success Rate
Debt Discharged Through Bankruptcy