Dedicated to providing new beginnings and financial freedom to the San Fernando Valley. Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy Attorney.
At MacLean Chung Law Firm, our bankruptcy lawyers have represented many San Fernando Valley residents and are acutely aware of the unique issues that are present in San Fernando Valley. Our bankruptcy attorneys will be honest in our evaluation and go over all your options.
Have questions about bankruptcy? Check out our “Frequently Asked Questions” page for answers to the most common bankruptcy questions. Or better yet, contact our office to schedule a free consultation with a bankruptcy lawyer and we will be happy to answer all your questions in person.
1. Great Reviews on Yelp and Google. Our law firm has been around foe over 10 years and have filed well over 1000+ bankruptcy cases. Finding a bankruptcy law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories. Check out our reviews on Google and Yelp and rest assured that your case will be handled with care and skill.
2. Low Cost Bankruptcy Lawyers. We believe in providing quality representation at a low and affordable fee. Our fees are one of the lowest in Los Angeles County and start at $925. You will be given a quote for our services at the conclusion of your consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy. We will take a payment plan. You can start with a low initial payment.
5. Free Consultations. Get a free consultation with a San Fernando Valley bankruptcy attorney. Many other bankruptcy law firms or companies will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real bankruptcy attorney. Your consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy Lawyer.
6. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Fight Creditor Harassment With San Fernando Valley Low Cost Bankruptcy Attorneys From Maclean Chung Law Firm
The Automatic Stay comes into effect immediately upon filing for bankruptcy. It protects you from creditor harassment and prevents creditors from contacting you. If you are tired of creditors calling your home, your work, or your relatives, contact our San Fernando Valley bankruptcy attorneys to see if bankruptcy is an option for you.
The “Means Test” determines whether or not you qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Although it has many factors, the “Means Test” is mostly based upon your income and your expenses. If you make more money than California’s median income, then your expenses will be taken into account. Do not be discouraged if you make a significant amount of money. Many people still qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy because of their expenses. Contact a Santa Clarita bankruptcy attorney, to see if you pass the “Means Test”.
We serve all of the San Fernando Valley including Woodland Hills, Reseda, Tarzana, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Van Nuys, Panarama City, Sylmar, Pacoima, Lake Balboa, Chatsworth, San Fernando, Burbank, Sun Valley, Glendale, Granada Hills and Northridge.
We do not approach bankruptcy as a volume business. Other law firms run a “bankruptcy mill” that have paralegals churn out hundreds of bankruptcies each year. We take the time to give your case the attention it needs to obtain a successful discharge.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
We offer a free initial consultation by a San Fernando Valley bankruptcy attorney to determine whether or not you qualify for bankruptcy. We also consult our clients on which chapter of bankruptcy would be the most beneficial for them and give them a clear explanation of the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
Our San Fernando Valley low cost bankruptcy lawyers tell you what the benefits and consequences of filing under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. We discuss every option with our clients.
Contact San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys At Maclean Chung Law Firm To Schedule A Free Consultation
Our bankruptcy attorneys serve all of San Fernando Valley. Our main office is in Burbank, California. We also have branch offices in Valencia, Pasadena, and Torrance. We can meet you at the office location that is most convenient for you. Call the San Fernando Valley bankruptcy attorneys of MacLean Chung Law Firm today to set up a free consultation.
The San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm have the knowledge and hands on experience that comes from helping over 3,000+ clients and establishing a sustained record of success over 30 combined years of experience. From the first meeting to the conclusion of the case, our San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys provide our valued clients with the highest levels of personal service and individual attention.
Combined Years of Experience
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Success Rate
Debt Discharged Through Bankruptcy