The best bankruptcy law firm in Santa Clarita at the lowest cost. Contact us for a free consultation with a highly rated and experienced Santa Clarita bankruptcy attorney.
For over 12 years, the Santa Clarita Bankruptcy Attorneys of MacLean Chung Law Firm have been committed to serving the Santa Clarita Valley. Our bankruptcy lawyers know that you are facing a hard decision and we will work with you to guide you through this difficult time. Come to our Valencia office for your consultation.
Check out our “Frequently Asked Questions” page for answers to the most common bankruptcy questions.
1. Top Tier Bankruptcy Service. Our law firm has been in business for over 12 years and we have filed well over 1000+ bankruptcy cases (w/ over 99% success rate) and have consulted with thousands more. Finding a bankruptcy law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories, including extravagant fees. We have represented residents of Santa Clarita for over 12 years. Rest assured that your case will be handled with the highest level of care and skill.
2. Low Cost Bankruptcy Lawyer. We believe in providing quality bankruptcy representation at a low fee. Our fees start at $925*. We understand you are having financial difficulties, so our fees are structured with that in mind. Our fees are based on the complexity of your case. If you have a relatively simple case, our fees will reflect that fact. You will be given a quote of our services at the conclusion of your consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy. We will take a payment plan.
5. Free Consultations. Get a free consultation with a Santa Clarita bankruptcy attorney. Many other bankruptcy law firms or companies will direct you to secretaries and paralegals, and you will rarely if ever get to speak to a real bankruptcy attorney. Your consultation with MacLean Chung Law Firm will happen with a real Santa Clarita Bankruptcy Lawyer.
6. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our Burbank office on the weekend. Weekend appointments are not available in Valencia.
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.
Put An Immediate End To Creditor Harassment With A Bankruptcy Attorney In Santa Clarita
Filing for bankruptcy gives you immediate protection through the Automatic Stay. The Automatic Stay prohibits creditors from contacting you regarding your debt. They cannot call you or even send you a letter to collect your debt. Fight back against creditor harassment and file for bankruptcy. Contact our bankruptcy attorneys to learn about the protection you can get from the Automatic Stay.
When you meet with a Santa Clarita Bankruptcy Attorney, the attorney will listen to your case and ask you the relevant questions to determine if bankruptcy is the best option for you. If bankruptcy is not the best option, we will discuss alternatives to bankruptcy. However, if bankruptcy is the right option, our lawyers will give you information on each Chapter of bankruptcy, both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, and will advise you on the best Chapter under which to file given your situation.
Most bankruptcy law firms treat bankruptcy as a volume business. They get as many bankruptcies as possible and hand them off to paralegals or legal secretaries to work on them. Why pay thousands of dollars for a bankruptcy attorney, when in actuality your petition will be work on by a paralegal or legal secretary? At MacLean Chung Law Firm, only attorneys perform work on bankruptcies. We take your bankruptcy seriously and give it the attention that it deserves.
Contact Santa Clarita Low Cost Bankruptcy Attorneys Of Maclean Chung Law Firm To Schedule A Free Consultation
Although we serve all of Los Angeles County, we have an office in Valencia to serve all of Santa Clarita Valley. We serve Canyon Country, Castaic, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia, Santa Clarita, Val Verde, and Newhall.
Our Valencia office is located at 27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200, next to intersection of The Old Road and Turnberry Lane, just south of the Hasley Canyon exit off the 5 Freeway. Give the Santa Clarita bankruptcy attorneys of MacLean Chung Law Firm a call at (818) 305-6200 to schedule a free consultation.
*$925 fees quoted above is for attorney’s fees. Attorney fees are based upon the complexity of each case. A free consultation must be completed in order to get a quote of our fees. Other fees generally apply in most bankruptcy cases. Court filing fee ($313 to $338), credit report fee ($45) and costs associated with completing the mandatory credit counseling and debtor education courses ($15 to $25).
The Santa Clarita Bankruptcy Attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm have the knowledge and hands on experience that comes from helping over 3,000+ clients and establishing a sustained record of success over 30 combined years of experience. From the first meeting to the conclusion of the case, our Bankruptcy Attorneys provide our valued clients with the highest levels of personal service and individual attention.
Combined Years of Experience
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Success Rate
Debt Discharged Through Bankruptcy