Are insurmountable debts and aggressive creditors ruining your life? Filing for Bankruptcy discharges debt and immediately ends all creditor harassment. You do not have to borrow money to pay your debts or avoid phone calls from creditors.
1. Great Reviews on Yelp and Google. Our law firm has been around for over 10 years and we have filed well in excess of 1000+ bankruptcy cases. Finding a bankruptcy law firm you can trust can be difficult. We have heard countless horror stories. Check out our reviews on Google and Yelp and rest assured that your case will be handled with care and skill.
2. Low Cost Bankruptcy. We believe in providing quality representation with a fair and low fee. Our fees start at just $925 and is one of the lowest in Los Angeles County. We understand you are having financial difficulties, so our fees are structured with that in mind. Our fees are based on the complexity of your case. If you have a relatively simple case, our fees will reflect that fact. You will be given a quote of our services at the conclusion of your consultation.
3. We Guarantee Your Discharge. We are the only law firm in Los Angeles to offer a guarantee of your discharge. If the court does not grant your discharge, we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid to us. The only requirements for you are that you disclose everything, tell the truth, and finish all the required courses.
4. Payment Plans Available. If you are unable to come up with the fees to pay for your bankruptcy, we will work with you to devise a feasible payment plan. You can start with an initial payment as low as $100.00.
5. Free Consultations. Get a free consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer. Your consultation can be held in-person, via phone or Zoom.
6. Weekend Appointments Available. We understand you are busy. So if you are unable to come in on a weekday, we will meet you at our office on the weekend.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Bankruptcy will provide you with the fresh start you need to get back on your feet. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy has the power to wipe away all of your debts and leave you debt free. Bankruptcy even has the power to improve your credit. In fact, in most cases, people who file for bankruptcy see an increase in their credit scores within 6 months. Start rebuilding your credit today, by contacting a Torrance bankruptcy lawyer.
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy usually takes around 4 to 6 months to complete from filing the petition to getting the discharge. Before a bankruptcy petition is filed a course in credit counseling must be completed. Then after a bankruptcy petition is filed a course in financial management must also be completed. Both courses are available online and must be taken from an approved provider. Approximately, a month after the petition is filed the debtor is required to attend a 341(a) meeting (otherwise known as a creditors meeting) at an office in either downtown Los Angeles or Woodland Hills. A bankruptcy lawyer will accompany you to the meeting. During the meeting a bankruptcy trustee will ask questions relating to information provided in the petition. And any creditors that want to ask questions can show up and ask questions; but in most cases no creditors will be at the meeting. Then approximately 3 to 5 months after the meeting, the bankruptcy court will grant the discharge of debts.
Our law firm offers a free initial consultation with a Torrance bankruptcy lawyer to determine whether or not you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. We also consult clients on whether or not Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be best for their situation. There are times when filing for bankruptcy would NOT be the best alternative. Our lawyers discuss every option with our clients.
MacLean Chung Law Firm serves all of Torrance and the nearby cities of Long Beach, San Pedro, Carson, Gardena and Hawthorne. We can meet you at a day and time that is most convenient for you. Call us today to set up a free consultation.
CALL THE LOW COST TORRANCE BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS AT MACLEAN CHUNG LAW FIRM TO SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION
The Los Angeles Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorneys at MacLean Chung Law Firm have the knowledge and hands on experience that comes from helping over 3,000+ clients and establishing a sustained record of success over 30 combined years of experience. From the first meeting to the conclusion of the case, our Los Angeles Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorneys provide our valued clients with the highest levels of personal service and individual attention.
Combined Years of Experience
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Success Rate
Debt Discharged Through Bankruptcy